sabato 12 febbraio 2011

Cibo - Food - Essen

Sometimes I cook a lot...wtf, everyday I cook a lot! The reality is that I love to cook, I love to see how the food can be transformed by the hand and how this process can be different from country to country.
Another problem is that almost everyday, I feel the need to eat something sweet especially in the night (I know I'm sick), so I prepare cakes, pastries, cookies ecc ecc because I don't like to buy sweet things at the supermarket, I never know what's inside, fat, dyes, preservatives....brrrrrrr, but I confess, the only thing that I can't resist to buy is Nutella. Nutella for me is like a drug, I'm not joking, and for this I buy it only one time in 1-2 mounths (this is the limit that I set and up to now is working good). But this is another story...and shit, the limit that I fixed doesn't mean nothing because anyway I eat a lot of trash every day...


Crostata di riso e cioccolato



Budini di riso


Millefoglie


Of course, our italian traditions are strong and visible and the most part of our dishes, but we are (especially zett) open to discover all the other recipes come from other places.
It's hard to find good italian ingredients here, and the german traditions is...brrrrrrrrrrr... and this is also why we try strange and ethnic combinations, but if you want in any case to eat a good pizza, you can come around nine pm on wensday or saturday every weeks at our place.



 Cestino di pane con insalata mista


Pseudo borek casalinghi


Gnocchi di patate


 Filetto di rana pescatrice con melanzane ed olive



Dischetti

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento